1. CUSTOMER COLLECTION
At Stone Style, we provide a full crane truck delivery service. We have multiple delivery options and self pick up locations as well. You can also order up to 3 samples for $15 with free Delivery, to ensure you select the right stone for your requirements first.
Don't want to pay for delivery? Pick up directly from us!
Customer self collection is available from 3 locations: Mullumbimby in NSW; Currumbin and Burleigh in Queensland.
Self collection must be pre-arranged with our team 2 days prior to intended collection, to ensure your goods are ready.
Please be aware, if picking up your goods from our locations:
- We will never overload your vehicle - please be aware of the maximum load capacity of your vehicle, and appropriate weight distribution, to ensure you are able to collect your entire order.
- Collection hours are between 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- Ensure your vehicle is suitable for collecting heavy goods.
- Ensure there is adequate room for your order inside your vehicle.
CUSTOMER COLLECTION POINT
Collections can be made at:
Currumbin: 50 Currumbin Creek Rd, Currumbin Waters Queensland
Mullumbimby: 6/10 Towers Drive, Mullumbimby NSW
We highly recommend calling 1 hour before arrival to enable our team to have your order ready on arrival.
PLEASE PHONE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: 1300 194 738
2. STANDARD DELIVERY
Standard Delivery includes a forklift delivery into a Safe Delivery location on-site, at competitive Metro pallet rates. Standard Delivery is available for the Metro postcodes listed below:
(postcodes to go here)
Please note, Standard Delivery:
- Will occur by forklift.
- No hand unload is available.
- Bookings are made for delivery between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Includes a courtesy call to the site contact a day prior to targeted delivery date.
SITE ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
The delivery location must:
- Comply with our Safe Delivery Policy as outlined below.
- Facilitate safe and legal parking for a truck up to 12.5m long, 4.3m high and 2.5m wide (with forklift access a further 2.5m wide).
- Facilitate delivery to the Ground Floor only, with pallets placed on a driveway, private footpath, loading dock or other suitable flat, stable and unobstructed area.
Where site specific conditions such as weight capacities, access, entry requirements or specific timeframes exist, please request a Special Service Delivery is quoted. Some products are unavailable for Standard Delivery due to packaging/size of product. Oversized products may incur additional pallet/crate/A-Frame charges.
3. SPECIAL SERVICE REQUEST
Special Delivery Services may be required based on specific site requirements, delivery locations, time factors or on small orders.
NON-STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
Where delivery must occur outside of standard delivery hours (8am-5pm), or where a specific time slot is required, Special Service is required. Special Service times are allocated based on a 60 minute delivery window.
Tailgate delivery involves each pallet being pallet-jacked onto a tailgate lift, lowered to the ground and rolled into delivery position. A flat, even and level surface is required from the truck to final position.
HIAB delivery involves an onboard crane being deployed to move your pallet from the bed of the truck to its final delivery location. HIAB deliveries enable pallets to be moved into otherwise difficult to access locations. HIAB Delivery in Metro locations is available for $590 +GST per delivery, up to 4 pallets.
SMALL ORDER TAILGATE
For small orders weighing 200kg total or less, we offer a reduced price Small Order Tailgate delivery service. Small Order Tailgate Delivery is available for a flat Metro area rate of $80 +GST in NSW/QLD/VIC/SA/ACT.
BULK PALLET RATES
For deliveries of 6 pallets or more, please contact us for a discount rate, restrictions apply.
REGIONAL DELIVERY RATES
For delivery to regional areas, quotes can be provided upon application. Please contact us to receive a regional delivery quote for your order.